Cyber Monday Deals
Cyber Monday 2020 in Australia: The early bargains within the lead up to November 30
Cyber Monday is one of the greatest online shopping days of the year and specialises in special bargains for Home & Garden, Electronics, Outdoor furniture, and more. Its an annual one-day shopping event that takes place on the Monday after Thanksgiving, but it's not fair for the only US! Australian outlets have also flown.
Cyber Monday began as a way to encourage customers to shop online, especially during the Christmas shopping period. It has been noted that most retailers have increased their sales by Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States (perhaps due to a Christmas shop or a big payday as they have), and then marketing companies have come up with a frenetic shopping idea. The day to take advantage of the increase in customers.
Everything you need to know about Cyber monday 2020 sales!
Did you know that Black Friday has a younger brother? It’s called Cyber Monday and as the name suggests it comes on Monday immediately after Black Friday.This means Cyber Monday 2020 sale is on 2020 is on November 30th, allowing Australians to shop and save on a four-day weekend.
While Cyber Monday is a standalone sale held primarily online in the United States - it's not so in Australia. There are new deals awaiting Americans to this day, but Cyber Monday is part of the Cyber Monday Black Friday Sales period. it is rare for retailers to offer new deals targeted at Cyber Monday, but it has been known to occur.
What is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday is a sales event that takes place on the Monday after Black Friday. 2020 is Black Friday November 27th and Cyber Monday November 30th. This entire sales period is called Cyber weekend because it favors trading and selling for four days.
Cyber Monday was originally an American sales event, but now it's a very important and popular shopping day for Australians. Every year more and more Australian brands and retailers are offering Cyber Monday deals. This means that savvy shoppers can make great deals on many items including Home & Garden, Furniture, Kids Furniture, Outdoor Furniture and more.
The term "Cyber Monday" was coined by Ellen Davis and Scott Silverman of United State's National Retail Federation and Shop, originated in 2005. This was way back when shopping stuff on the internet was not a popular choice. This sales event was created with the aim of increasing online sales and competing with big brands that were making big sales on Black Friday. However, as the event grew in popularity, the big brands came together with their own online sales.
Where to Find the Best Cyber Monday sales?
Home & Garden products, electronic items, and Cheap Furniture, are guaranteed to be available at almost every retailer, and The Wow shopping is definitely able to save money.
On Cyber Monday, most Australian retailers will offer deep discounts on Monday. Probably, there will be the same offers that you saw earlier during Black Friday, but here at Wow shopping there could be some new deals for you to take into consideration.
Items 1-24 of 95
- Bonnell Pocket Spring Medium Firm Mattress Soft Quilting Top Layer DoubleNow Only $135.19 Regular Price $180.25
- Pillow Top Mattress High Density foam Luxurious Comfort Medium Firmness KingNow Only $207.42 Regular Price $276.56
- 23CM Firm Support Queen Size Mattress Pocket Spring High Density FoamNow Only $212.09 Regular Price $282.79
- Double Mattress zoned Plush Euro Top hypoAllergic 5 Pocket Spring Premier SeriesNow Only $207.42 Regular Price $276.56
- King Mattress zoned Plush Euro Top hypo Allergic 5 Pocket Spring Premier SeriesNow Only $237.81 Regular Price $317.08
- Euro Top High Density Foam Mattress 5 Zoned Pocket Springs Hypo-Allergic KingNow Only $291.98 Regular Price $389.31
- 31cm Thick High Density Foam Euro Top Mattress With Side Handle KingNow Only $282.95 Regular Price $377.27
- Pillow Top Pocket Spring Mattress High Density Foam Medium Firmness KingNow Only $273.92 Regular Price $365.23